MY BABY SHOWER| THE COMING OF JAIDA ESSENCE FORBES


I had such a great time at my baby shower this past Sunday. Once again, thank you to everyone that came out to support and show me so much love. Thank you to everyone that brought a gift or food, I am more than grateful to you all! As we know, it takes a village to raise a child and I am glad to say I have many friendly neighbors in my village ;). The Coming of Jaida Essence was such a success!

Now I never wanted to say this, but I will be giving birth within the next week. So my blog and Youtube channel will be either put on hold or very vacant for awhile. You should see me back up and running in full throttle by January. I will be posting in December for the Holiday season but not very often. Juts thought I would give you guys a heads up. Hope you all are doing well and God bless!




Comments

Popular Posts