BEAUTY POST| NUDE BY NATURE FLAWLESS FOUNDATION, IS IT WORTH IT?!

Hey Beavs! 

As you saw in a previous post, I gave Nude By Nature, an Australian beauty brand that has just made its way to Shoppers Drug Mart, a test and review. Some products I really like while others were a miss. Now I already stated I did not like their lack of shade range when it came to women of colors. But I decided to buy the foundation to test for those who are not bothered by it. Let's just say, stick with your gut ladies lol.



I purchased their buffing foundation brush to pair with the foundation. I figured it would be perfect to pair with the foundation. The bristles are very soft and the brush itself isn't too dense. Now let's get to the foundation details.




The claims for this foundation are a demo matte finish that leaves your skin flawless. My first concern would be the shade range, it is lacking for women of color. And even worst, you can only order the darker shades online. They are not available in store for testing. Almost like we are an after thought. In this day and age, that is very sad. Now the actual foundation? Literal garbage. Trash. I have never had such a bad experience with a foundation in my life. I tried both with and without a mattifying primer. It would not stick to my face and dry. Weirdest experience ever. I eventually put my hands on my face to see how bad it really was. My hand was covered with the foundation. I waited long for it to set, nope. I set it with powder, nope. It is just a trash foundation. And it is probably best seeing as they don't think black girls should be using their products. Works out in our favor ladies!!


Overall, definitely not impressed with this foundation, I wouldn't recommend you waste your money on it. I'm over having to make excuses for companies not making us a priority like the rest of their customers. We have literally been here since the beginning of time, we didn't just land here from Mars. 

Thank you so much for stopping by! It is now time to prep for fall, leaves, sweaters, and dark lips. All the goodies. Are you ready? Stay tuned for my next post. Later guys!! 




*THIS POST IS NOT SPONSORED. ALL PRODUCTS WERE PURCHASED BY MYSELF**






Comments

Popular Posts