LIFESTYLE| WE'RE ENGAGED!!!

YES READ IT AGAIN, IM ENGAGED GUYS!!!

I am beyond excited, happy, ecstatic, overwhelmed, and filled with love. Jerome and I are going to be getting married! Ahh!



Okay I've screamed enough, let me focus. He proposed to me in the comfort of our home, in the late, well early, hours of the morning on March 10. I was surprised, shocked. I cried, I just couldn't believe my dreams were coming true. He has been my best friend for almost 7 years, the father of my children, and the first person I want to tell both good and bad news to. I cannot wait to embark on this new journey with him. We have so much planned for our family and can't wait to see it all take off!


So you already KNOW the wedding planning has slowly begun. I am still in the browsing and researching phase of it but as the months and days go by I will be planning more. Baby Jah is still only a few days old and I want to make sure I am not stressing and overworking myself. One thing at a time, lol. But I will be sharing some of my wedding DIYs and ideas with you guys so stay tuned for that.

Comments

Popular Posts