FASHION POST| ORANGE, CHARTREUS, AND PINK, WEDDING GUEST π§‘ππ
I originally wanted to wear a mustard yellow dress, but unfortunately it would not arrive in time. I found this alternative option at Winners for just $25. It has a similar style and vibe to the dress I originally wanted which made it the perfect fit. The fabric is textured and features a silver hoop on the left shoulder strap. It's fitted but flares just a little at the hem of the dress and has a little extra fabric around the waist and the boobs. I felt so comfortable in the dress and was able to dance and jump around all night.
Another change to my outfit was my shoes. My original idea was to wear pink platforms, but I was unable to find a backup pair (my shoes are in storage and I honestly have no idea what box they are in). Hubby and I decided to visit the outlet stores and see what I could find. I came across 2 pairs of shoes (I purchased both of course, $28 for both pairs? Yes please!) and decided to wear these chartreuse green low sandal heels. The texture of the fabric is very similar to the dress which really tied the entire outfit together. For accessories, I wore a mix of silver, light gold, and pink jewel toned gems to add a sense of tropical vibes to the outfit. I also did a mix of pink and orange makeup to tie the entire outfit together. I am such an outfit repeater, I honestly can't wait to wear this dress again.
Comments
Post a Comment