Baby Style with Jaida: SPRING OUTFITS|PARTY TIME, PLAY DATE, AND TIME TO SLEEP

"BSJ" aka Bay Style with Jaida

Hey guys! This is the first episode of Baby Style with Jaida. Whenever you see "BSJ" in the title of a post it means it is a fashion related post for babies! I am also working on getting her God-brother or another male friend in on the action to show you some styles for baby boys as well. Stay tuned for that.


For the first episode we are going to start off fresh. That's right, I am talking about spring. Here in Canada, we are just starting to experience nice weather seeing as it is mid-March. 2015 spring is already off to a good start if you ask me. So it is time to educate my Canadian fashionistas on dressing on trend for not only themselves, but for baby as well. My daughter will be no different!


These three outfits you see here are just a few of the outfits I picked up for my daughter. (Links to where I bought them will be posted at the end of the blog post.)

Outfit #1: Party Time

The first outfit is a khaki/ army green short sleeve dress with matching undies. I love this dress, it so adorable! Army green is a color that has become more and more wearable as the years go buy. Not only do we see it styled as cargo pants, but we also see safari inspired jumpsuits. For baby girls, this dress is right on trend for them. This can be paired with a pink jacket to match the inside of the collar and some black sandals or a light wash denim jacket and a pair of cute white runners. Great outfit for visiting the grandparents or going on a casual outing with the family.

Link to outfit: http://www.cartersoshkosh.ca/en_CA/carters-baby-girl-clearance/888510037880_CA.html 

Outfit #2: Play Date

This second outfit is your "typical " spring attire; flowers and light pastel colors. This is really cute and simple outfit for a play date. The lilac printed pants are very durable so they are great for young ladies who love to crawl. These pants are paired with a onesie that imitates the "layered shirt" trend. 
For my daughter, she wore this to her friend's birthday party. To complete the ensemble, she wore her fur boots and leopard print fur vest from H&M.



Link to outfit: (Exact outfit is no longer available, here is a replacement outfit. Don't worry, it's just as cute!) https://www.cartersoshkosh.ca/en_CA/carters-baby-girl-clearance/V_121C812_CA.html?dwvar_V__121C812__CA_size=3M&dwvar_V__121C812__CA_color=Print#q=2-Piece%2BBodysuit%2BPant%2BSet&start=5 

Outfit #3: Time To Sleep

Ahh, every babies favorite thing to do, other than pull on their mother's nipples: SLEEP. This jumpsuit is perfect for the job. It keeps baby warm and comfortable and gives her lots of space to stretch her legs. I personally like this type of jumper because it is footless. All I do is put a cute pair of socks on my daughter and a matching hat and she is ready for bed. Now if I could only find matching adult pajamas so we could match! :p

Link to outfit: https://www.cartersoshkosh.ca/en_CA/carters-baby-girl-clearance/V_118-936_CA.html?dwvar_V__118-936__CA_size=3M&dwvar_V__118-936__CA_color=Color#q=1-piece%2Bmicrofleece%2Bjumpsuit&start=9

Thank you for joining me for the first episode of my BJS aka Baby Style with Jaida series. I hope you guys enjoy this post and the ones to come! See you next time! :)


Comments

Popular Posts