HAPPY 22nd BIRTHDAY TO ME!! |Sept. 7, 2015

Yes! I turned 22 yesterday. I can't believe where I am at 22. Never would I have thought that I would have a blog, Youtube channel, a child! Things have changed tremendously for me and I could not be more grateful

First I would like to thank God himself for bringing me this far and for allowing me to see my 22nd year. For blessing me with a man who loves me and a child who looks up to me. For friends that support me and stand by me. And for subscribers and viewers like YOU who enjoy my content! I wouldn't be here without all of you.

Also, thank you for over 10,000 page views!!! I mean I could scream from excitement. Such an amazing feeling to know so many of you view my blog and enjoy what you see. With the coming months (or I might just wait until January of 2016) I will be doing a minor revamp of my blog. More content, and a lot of variety. Trust me, you will love it!

That is all I have for now. Thank you again for the well wishes, birthday wishes, page views, and support. I love you all!! 😀

Comments

Popular Posts