HAPPY THANKSGIVING CANADA

Happy Thanksgiving Beavs!! My stomach is full and my heart is content. Lots of eating this weekend as I am sure most of my fellow Canadians have been doing this weekend.

I am so grateful to each and every one of you that view my post, comment, and just overall help Styled By Beaver 101 be what it is today. Currently, we are at 12,490, that is literally crazy! When I first started my blog I was not sure what I was doing or where it would take me but I was ready. i was so excited to be finally taking a step into building my career and presence in the fashion industry here in Canada and maybe even hopefully else where. You guys are all awesome and I thank you dearly!

Okay now it is time for some warm apple cider and cookies, Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I hope you all remember what you are grateful for.

Comments

Popular Posts