I'M BACK!

WOW! It's been what, 4 years since I've written a piece and I must say it feels a little weird! 



Let me reintroduce myself...Hi, my name is Jalisa AKA Ms Beav and welcome to my blog. To all my old friends, hey boo! And to all the new comers, welcome I hope you stay. I have so much catching up to do LOL. 


As some of you know, I started a new page (this will also be reactivate eventually) but it will be dedicated to tutorial based content. I think I'm going to leave this as my main squeeze, my main page for all the juicy details. Make sure you are subscribed so you don't miss anything!


Now, let's get you guys up to speed. If you are subscribed to my other blog, then you are aware that Jerome and I got married in August 2020. We had 3 beautiful children at the time and started our own family YouTube channel. Well, it's been almost 3 years since our "pandemic" wedding and we now have 4 beautiful babies! Jaida, Jewely, Jahthoro, and our newest edition Jeladi Judah Lewis Forbes. We feel so complete now that everyone has their partner and best friend. He has brought so much love and balance to our home!



We also moved into our first rented home in 2021. Whew! Being a home owner, rented or mortgaged, is NOT for the weak I tell yah! The amount of maintenance and care a home needs has been a struggle for me to do but I am determined to get it together before we finally build our forever home.


Now that you are caught up, I hope I have peaked your interest enough for you to stick around LOL. I love makeup, fashion, home/lifestyle tips, and parenting tips as well. If you are a fan of any of these topics, then THANK YOU FOR SUBSCRIBING! Talk soon! 😘



Comments

Popular Posts