OUTFIT POST| HIKING OR NAH!?



I literally look like I am ready to crush somebody, lol. Hey Beavs, in today's post I give yet another variation of the "flared leg" bootcut jeans. A lot more casual than the last one, this can be worn for mid day class or Black Friday shopping!



Comfort is every mothers best friend and this outfit is just that. These medium wash jeans not only look good against my skin tone but can be worn with absolutely anything. You could pair them with a t-shirt and Converse or a chiffon blouse and point heels.
With the weather being so crisp, sweaters are the perfect go to for any quick outfit. This one is very warm and has a sable knit detailing on it. I paired these 2 pieces with an all time favorite, my rabbit fur hat. I am sorry if you are not a lover a real fur. At the time I bought this, (when I was 15) I had no idea that not all real fur came from animals that were eaten. Anyway, if you can get over the fact it is real, then bask in all it's glory. This cap is warm, and can sometimes be very hot.
I decided to end this entire look with some Denver boots. If you don't have Denver's then you can always wear Timberlands, they are very similar. Hiking boots are good for walking long in periods in my opinion since they are meant for long, and difficult walks.



Hat: Hudson's Bay
Necklace: Cordelia Necklace from Foxy Originals
Sweater: Suzy Shier
Jeans: Dynamite



I am so obsessed with this necklace, I have been wearing it everywhere lately. It is called the Cordeilia neckalce from Foxy Originals. A 3 link chain with 3 different pendants, it can be worn as an everyday piece or played up with statement earrings for going out.









**THE JEWELRY FEATURED IN THIS POST WERE GIVEN TO ME FOR STYLING PURPOSES.**

Check out Foxy Originals for lots more gorgeous jewelry pieces made by Canadian designers!


Comments

Popular Posts