HOLIDAY OUTFIT POST| SHINING BRIGHT


Hey Beavs! Today's look is how I style the same Silver Dress from my cousin's webshop  more glammed up and party ready. I decided to wear it with all black seeing as my makeup is many shades of purple. 

It is definitly cold outside but there is no snow. So a nice trench coat will keep you warm while still looking stylish. This dress is the statement piece of the look so we do not want to wear anything that will take away from it's beauty. With that being said, I teamed it with this simple black pumps for a sexy yet subtle touch of glam.


Trench Coat- Forever 21
Dress- Maraschiino Girls
Black Pumps- Urban Planet


Interested in this dress? Head to the website to purchase it! http://maraschiino.weebly.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

Comments

Popular Posts