BEAUTY POST/ MAC LIMITED EDITION MARIAH CAREY ALL I WANT LIPSTICK

Hey Beavs! Look at this gorgeous piece of art...I mean lipstick. Look at this gorgeous lipstick. LOL. If you are subscribed to my Youtube channel then you have already seen this beauty. This is the MAC Mariah Carey Limited Edition Holiday Lipstick in the shade All I Want. I am still in shock as to how little people are talking about this lipstick. 

The lipstick is definitely meant for women of lighter shades, since it is a pale champagne shade. It has a frost finish, which makes it a bit hard to wear. No worries though, I have figured out a few ways to wear it for us women with a little more melanin. 

For a nice, nude and brown lip use a chocolate brown lip liner to line your lips then use a caramel or milky shade in the center. Apply the lipstick to the center of your lips.

If you guys want to see how I wear this lipstick for Valentines Day then click the link! :)







Comments

Popular Posts