BEAUTY POST| NEW GARNIER WHOLE BLENDS HYDRATING COCONUT WATER AND VANILLA MILK 2 IN 1

Hey Beavs! I am sure you have seen this product all over Instagram and you might have been intrigued. As a natural girl, I was definitely pulled in by this product. This is the Garnier Whole Blends Hydrating Coconut Water and Vanilla Milk 2 in 1.

There is 6 different scents in the Whole Blends collection, so there is definitely something there for everyone. The scent I chose is Coconut Water and Vanilla. This line has a shampoo, conditioner, 2 in 1, and a hydrating hair mask. I decided to pick up the two in simply because I am testing the waters. I will be using this as a shampoo for the next 2 to 3 weeks to see how it works with my natural hair.

For my naturalistas, I think my hair is a blend of 3C and 4A. I have been natural since 2011 but have JUST decided to take my hair seriously. This is the first step I am taking to not only grow my hair but maintain it and keep it healthy. I am creating a regimen that I can stand by and will not cause me any stress. This includes a wash routine, L.O.C. method, styling techniques, and products. Stick around to see how my hair turns out by the end of the year!

Comments

Popular Posts