BEAUTY POST SHAAANXO PALETTE FROM BH COSMETICS


Eye shadow Shades

Hey Beavs!! On April 6th, BH Cosmetics in partnership with Shaaanxo launched her 18 eye shadow and lipstick palette!! I stayed up all night making sure I got one to bring to you guys lol. If you want to here the full story on my purchasing experience then check out my lipstick watch video on my channel. (Link will be listed at the end of this post.)

I can tell you right now that this palette is the perfect staple for the everyday women along with makeup artist. It has a great variety of neutral shades to create a multitude of looks. The bet part is that you can match your eye looks with any color lipstick, not to mention you can mix them to create your own unique color.

Lipstick Shades

If you are unaware of who Shaaanxo aka Shannon is, she is a Youtuber from New Zealand who has over 3 million subscribers. I have been following her  since the very beginning, I still remember how much I used to enjoy her clubbing get ready with me videos. I never would have imagined she would become so successful. This is not Shannon's first collaboration with a company. She has her very own lip gloss shade with Gerard Cosmetics. She also start her own Cosmetics tools line, called XO Beauty. She provides brushes and lashes that are cruelty afraid.

Okay, that is enough praising, let's get on to this palette!




The pigmentation in these shadows is amazing, I have not run into any issues with the colors not showing up against my skin tone. Shannon was really looking out for ladies of all skin colors. They are creamy, and they last all day. I also have not experienced any creasing with the shimmery shadows. 

Now the lipstick, I was extremely surprised. Not only are the pigmented AND show up against my skin tone, they are extremely creamy! They glide on almost like a gloss, but they are not as shiny. They last very long but I do recommend that you touch up throughout the day. These lipstick are also very moisturizing to the lips and very comfortable to wear. My least favorite shade with have to be the red one. It come up sheer against my skin, and looks more like a gloss.

Overall, I am glad I purchased this palette and I encourage you all to get as well! It is a great staple to have in your collection.


Link to my lipstick swatch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6B-obTDa1F0

**This post is NOT sponsored.**

Comments

Popular Posts