STYLE POST| LAST MINUTE MOVIE NIGHT

Hey Beavs! Last night I went to the movies with bar. It felt really good to just relax before we head back into a week of work.

I decided to get a little glam but keep it simple. I have had this dress from JLux Label, formerly known as Jaide Clothing, since March 2015. I felt it was time to finally wear it but to keep it casual.

Dress: Jlux Label
Shoes: Nike Air Max 90 All White
Crossbody: H&M

One of my favorite trends is a dress with runners. It makes dressing for outings super easy for mommies. Grab your favorite pair of runners, throw on a dress and you are good. You could also play around with colors and patterns but since I am away from home I am limited on pieces lol.

Just wanted to share this quick OOTD since I am preparing for the coming fall season. I can't wait to share some amazingly great news with you all. But it is not time just yet. Want to see more of me? Follow me on Instagram (@styledbybeaver) and Youtube (StyledByBeaver 101).
Catch you later!

Comments

Popular Posts