BEAUTY POST| COVERGIRL TOTAL TEASE VOXBOX FROM INFLUENSTER

Hey Beavs!

As you guys know, I have been working with Influenster for a couple years now. They always give each member the opportunity to review and try products for free. I love having this experience because it is so easy not only for bloggers but the average consumer to test products before spending their hard earned coins on something they may not even like.
Last month, I received the Covergirl Total Tease Mascara and Katy Kat Shimmer Eye Liner. I legit needed a new mascara so Influenster came right on time for me. I have been testing these products now for almost 2 weeks and I have my full review and thoughts on them down below.

Total Tease Mascara: 3/5
I am a die hard Maybelline mascara fan just because their formula is soft on the lashes and the bristles on the brush are soft as well. Cover girl bristles always scratch my eyes, lol I don't know why they insist on using plastic forks as mascara brushes. LOL I don't mean to sound rude but it drives me insane. Another thing, their formula is always crunchy on the lashes. Now for this specific mascara, it is not as crunchy which I am happy about. So what DO I like about the mascara? The brush design itself. It allows you to really get into your lashes and pull them out to their true length. I also like the added bristles at the top of the brush which are meant for teasing the lashes. This mascara does not flake which is great, but I do wish they would add some oil to their formula.



Katy Kat Shimmer Eye Liner: 4/5
I love a good eye liner that does not budge, and this baddie does not budge guys! She stays put and pigmented all day. Now I am not the biggest shimmer liner fan. I prefer a matte black or nude shade. But it definitely was worth giving a try. I will say it gives me a more dramatic everyday look versus a no makeup look. I gave this liner a 4/5 because once again I am not a fan of shimmer liner. However I may just purchase this liner in the black shade.


**I received these products for reviewing purposes from Influenster.

Comments

Popular Posts