BEAUTY POST| MINI COLOURPOP HAUL, PEACHY TONES🍑

Hey Beavs!!

ColourPop has been booming the last couple of years. Last time I purchased from them was back in 2015 and their brand has grown so much since then. I kinda want to say I am proud. Great quality, affordable prices, AND a huge variety of products? Yup, you're definitely booming lol. So since they have added so many new products and colors I figured it was time I purchased some more things. Beside, my makeup collection hadn't been updated on a while so it was looking pretty boring.

I purchased a bunch of stuff in peachy tones since it is on trend and I must say I am here for it. I have seen my black sisters of all shades just looking absolutely delicious and sweet in their peach inspired makeup and decided it was time I joined the club. Summer is around the corner so it is perfect timing.

If you are interested to see me using these products stay tuned to my YouTube channel to see them featured in upcoming makeup tutorials and get ready with me videos. Hope you guys have a peachy day!!🍑

Comments

Popular Posts