FASHION POST, TODDLER GIRL EDITION| ANGELINA BALLERINA

Hey Beavs!

A couple weekends ago my daughter and I attended my best friend's engagement party! We decided to go with the color pink since it was just so fitting for us girls to be dolled up 😉.

I found this adorable pink tutu dress on Carter's/OshKosh Bgosh website. I fell in love instantly! I mean it is such a piece. It was in the clearance section for $14.99 so I automatically put it in my shopping cart, no hesitation. The largest size was 24 months, which is not ideal for my daughter who will be turning 3 in November. However, I knew this was the dress for the event and picked it up anyways. Even though she will probably only wear it once.

I decided to pair it with these gorgeous yet simple Minnie Mouse white sandals from Payless Shoe Source. White with pink automatically brightens up the outfit making baby girl look as fresh as a flower on a spring morning. I kept her hair simple by dividing it into three sections, one puff on the top and two in the back. We have not experimented with accessories and jewelry just yet. Once she is 3 I will see how she likes it.

Okay, I just had to come and show off my precious daughter with you guys. Hope you enjoyed reading this as much as I enjoyed writing it. Latah!

Comments

Popular Posts