LIFESTYLE| BABY JAHTHORO IS HERE

Hey Beavs!!

I know, it's been a minute but I needed much rest in the last months and weeks of my pregnancy. It started to become a physical strain on my body and mental health. And of course, my health comes first. Now that I am feeling much better I can come back with a quickness.


On March 21, 2019, I gave birth to my third child and first son, Jahthoro Jerome King Forbes. It was a painful and difficult labour compared to my girls, but more than worth it in the end. We are so happy, excited, and overjoyed by his presence. His sister are so fascinated by him and are super helpful. He has the world's greatest big sisters to walk through this life on earth with.
Jerome and I are so happy with our newest edition to our family and all that being young parents of 3 children under the age of 5 brings. I know, that sounds hectic doesn't it? Well we accept the challenge and no matter what will succeed. We have created this family and have become the best team.



Okay, I'm done gushing for now LOL. We have another exciting announcement coming very soon, so be on the look out. I'm claiming 2019 as my year of much accomplishment and new found strength in life's newest goals and obstacles. What about you!?


P.S. I wrote this post at 4am while breastfeeding baby Jahtii. Supermoms rock!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts