Here is a pictorial on how I achieved my Nude Holiday Nails.
Stay Tuned for 2 more nail pictorials! :)
NUDE HOLIDAY NAILS
-Nail Polish Remover
-Witchcraft Nail Repair
-Witchcraft Nail Renewal
-Witchcraft Almond Oil for Cuticles and Nails
-Revlon Nail Polish in 711 Smoky Canvas
-Revlon Nail Polish in 115 Peach
-Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Nail Polish in Sheer French Color
-Dr. Scholl's Pedicure Kit
- Make sure your nails are clean from any old nail polish or oils. Use the nail polish remover to remove the dirt.
- File down your nails. You can use a traditional filer or a electrical one. Whether you have acrylic nails or you are using your natural nails, you want to file them to give the nail polish a fresh and rough canvas to adhere to.
- Once your nails have been filed, use the nail repair, nail oil, and nail renewal in any areas where you see nail damage. This is optional but I recommend you do this step in order to keep your nails looking healthy.
- Apply Smoky Canvas to all four fingers except your middle finger. Apply Peach on your middle finger. Allow nail polish to dry for a few seconds or set under a dryer. Once the nail polish is dry, apply a second coat if you desire.
- Then take Sheer French and apply as a top coat on all your nails. Once again allow to dry.
- AND VOILA!! Your Nude Holiday Nails are complete!