This is my first outfit for fall. I have been waiting to pull out the leather jackets, ugly sweaters, and fur. As we all know, "Fall season equals Slay season".
I decided to go simple and wear some nude and a little fur. I have had this hat for many years. It was passed down to me by my grandmother before she passed away. It has a vintage feel to it without looking crazy, a subtle classiness to it. I chose to pair it with a beige tank top, some dark wash jeans, leather jacket, and black Oxfords. Oh and of course a scarf to stop the chills!
- Beige Fur Hat (Vintage)
- Scarf (Vintage)
- Black Leather Jacket (Sirens)
- Beige Tank Top (Stitches)
- Dark Wash Jeans (Joe Fresh)
- Oxford flats (Ardene)
- Mauve tote (Forever 21)
- On my lips, MAC Riri Hearts MAC Heaux Lipstick mixed with L.A. Girls Glazed Lip Color in Blushed
- Hair from TD Hair Product on Aliexpress (Hair was lifted to this ombre color. 2 bundles of 16" Brazilian body wave)