First Outfit of Fall: Blush Tones




  This is my first outfit for fall. I have been waiting to pull out the leather jackets, ugly sweaters, and fur. As we all know, "Fall season equals Slay season".
  I decided to go simple and wear some nude and a little fur. I have had this hat for many years. It was passed down to me by my grandmother before she passed away. It has a vintage feel to it without looking crazy, a subtle classiness to it. I chose to pair it with a beige tank top, some dark wash jeans, leather jacket, and black Oxfords. Oh and of course a scarf to stop the chills!

Items Shown:
  • Beige Fur Hat (Vintage)
  • Scarf (Vintage)
  • Black Leather Jacket (Sirens)
  • Beige Tank Top (Stitches)
  • Dark Wash Jeans (Joe Fresh)
  • Oxford flats (Ardene)
  • Mauve tote (Forever 21)
  • On my lips, MAC Riri Hearts MAC Heaux Lipstick mixed with L.A. Girls Glazed Lip Color in Blushed
  • Hair from TD Hair Product on Aliexpress (Hair was lifted to this ombre color. 2 bundles of 16" Brazilian body wave)






Comments

Popular Posts