MAKEUP| MARY KAY'S SUMMER LOOKBOOK WILL SOON BE AVAILABLE

Hey Beavs! (That's my new name for my lovely followers and subscribers here on Blogger and Youtube lol)

Are my Canadian feeling the heat? I mean literally. If you live in Ontario, Canada then you have definitely pulled out your shorts and tank tops because the heat is beyond real out here. I kid you not, makeup lovers, you HAVE to wear a MATTE foundation in this humid, sweaty weather.

Any who, I am not complaining to much since I have been praying for amazing weather like this to come.

Spring is coming to an end, and it is time to change your makeup regimen. Readjust your products to match your skin types, so that your skin continues to look flawless and beautiful during the summer months.

Mary Kay;s Summer 2015 LookBook will be available to you all in the coming month both online in the eCatalogue or provided to you by your Mary Kay Beauty Consultant. Make sure you check your email to see if they have sent you any recent updates! ;)

Don't have a Beauty Consultant? That's okay. I AM A CERTIFIED BEAUTY CONSULTANT! Yay, no need to fear, Ms. Beaver is here to fulfill all of your Mary Kay beauty needs.

Here is a sneak peek as to what will be available next month and some of the new products coming out. I didn't include photos of everything because this is just a SNEAK PEEK! ENJOY BEAVS







SOME OF THE NEW PRODUCTS FROM THE MARY KAY @ PLAY COLLECTION FOR YOUNGER LADIES.







Comments

Popular Posts