MOM TO MOM|| THE BABY TIME SHOW SPRING 2015 EDITION

Hey guys! This past weekend, I attended The Baby Time Show Spring Edition at the International Center in Mississauga. I had such a great time looking at all the new products and services available for my daughter. make sure you all go to www.thebabytimeshows.ca for more information on when the next event will be held!

If you are unaware, The Baby Time Show is an event held twice a year for moms, dads, grandparents, aunts, and uncles where brands and companies come to show and inform them of their products or services. You have bigger brands that you may be familiar with such as Sears and Shoppers Drug Mart and then smaller ones such as Movies4Mommies. Its a 3-day event that takes place over a weekend so you have plenty of time to get as much information that you need for your little ones. You are given samples, can enter giveaways and also purchase items that you really love. They also have seminars, shows presented by TreeHouse characters, and lots of food. It's definitely an event worth going to ladies!

The funny thing is, in 2011 when I was about 18, I was looking for work. I wasn't in school and needed to make some extra cash so a friend of my mothers said she had a position for a friend and I to work for a weekend with children. I took the job and had such a great time working with all the lovely people and meeting all the excited moms and anxious dads. Never did I think that 4 years later I would attend the Baby Time Show not as an employee, but a mother looking for the best products for her child. What a way things turned out huh!?







If you would like to see the samples I got and products I purchased, here are my Youtube videos. Until next time guys! ')


Part 1


Part 2


Comments

Popular Posts