BEAUTY OF THE WEEK| BIRTHDAY GIFTS FROM SEPHORA

High End Buys of the Week


Every week, I tell myself I won't purchase any more makeup up and that never happens lol. This week I finally decided to purchase something from Sephora.ca so I could receive my birthday gift from Nars. I bought the infamous Nars All Day Luminous Weightless foundation. Everyone and they daddy has been raving about this foundation. I will save all the juicy details as to why I purchased it for the second portion of this post, so be sure to stay tuned.

This post is just to show you all the dang samples I picked up!


NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation in Macao, NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella, NARS Satin Lip Pencil in Rikuigen, Victor and Rolf Flower Bomb Perfume Sample, Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer, Fresh Lotus youth Preserve Face Cream, and Makeup Forever Ultra HD Invisible Cover Foundation in Y445 Amber.

So far I have tried all of the samples except for the perfume and the Makeup Forever foundation. I will do a separate post for this foundation and also all the NARS products as well. 


As for the the face cream, I dislike it. The smell makes me sick, reminds me of a garden salad. Or maybe it's just the smell of flowers. LOL I hate the smell of flowers so the cream was a no show for me. When I first received the Giorgio Armani Fluid Sheer I thought it was a foundation and was ready to use it as a concealer. When I opened the package I saw it is actually a liquid illuminator. What is a liquid illuminator? It's highlighter, in liquid form lol. It has a nice, soft scent that is very pleasing and it is quite watery. I wouldn't purchase the full size, not because I dislike it but simply because I have enough highlighters in my makeup collection already

Stay tuned for the next 2 post coming up next week! Hope you guys enjoyed this quick little review of some of my Sephora samples. Bye!

Comments

Popular Posts