BEAUTY POST| BELLEGANT COSMETICS MELTED LIPSTICK



Hey Beavs! I have been slowly growing my non existent lipstick collection. You know, because my bank account looks nothing like Kim Kardashians' so I have to take my time. Anyway, I am also a big believer in supporting small businesses, new businesses, female entrepreneurs, and of course Black owned businesses. 

Bellegant Cosmetics is a new businesses that creates melted lipsticks, bath bombs, and bath salts. Their lipsticks are created to suit all skin tones so everyone can enjoy them. Their website launched February 19, and I did not hesitate to put an order in. I purchased their Melted Lipstick in Gia and bath salt in Flowerbomb. The bath salts were just a random last minute add on lol. 

The lipstick smells like a regular tube lipstick, but its comes in a twist-able tube. The brush applicator makes it easy to apply the lipstick to your lips. What I love about this product is that I need the smallest amount for a full application. I goes on smooth and dries to a demi matte finish. It has a slight sheen, but it last all day. Of course there is some transfer, but the lipstick dos leave your lips stained.

The melted lipsticks come in different shades, and they are always releasing new colors. They retail for $12 a piece. Head over to their website right now to pick your sup! I will have a get ready with me video up on my channel next week to show you how gorgeous this dusty purple shade looks against my skin!

Instagram: @bellegantcosmetics

Youtube video: Get Ready With Me- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GWou6XVSD5Y (Will be posted Thursday morning)



Swatch Without Flash, Natural Lighting 



Swatch With Flash


**This post is NOT sponsored.**

Comments

Popular Posts