INFLUENSTER UNBOXING| Bioré Baking Soda Face Products


Hey Beavs! Spring has arrived and that means a new skincare routine. As you guys know, I am a member of the Influenster community. This is my second Voxbox and I am so excited to share it with you guys! Meet the Biore Baking Soda duo. It includes the Baking Soda Pore Cleanser and Cleansing Scrub.

I received these products about 3 weeks ago and I have been testing them out ever since. So far, I can see a slight yet noticeable difference in my skin. My pores appear so much smaller and I am having less breakouts.

These cleanser are super safe on the environment since they do not contain plastic beads. Biore uses baking soda clumps in the cleanser to exfoliate your face while cleansing. This makes it less harsh on your skin. 

Overall, I really like these products and I give them a 4/5 rating. They are available at your local drugstores now!

If you would like a more in depth review of these products please watch my Review and Demo on Youtube (Will Be Uploaded March 21)



**This product was sent to me for testing purposes from Influenster.**

Comments

Popular Posts