OUTFIT POST| 2 YEAR ANNIVERSARY


Hoop Earrings: Urban Planey
Gold Choker: Aldo
Black Lace Dress: Winners
Tassel Tie Peep Toe Sandals: Shoedazzle

Hey Beavs! Last weekend I celebrated my 2 year anniversary with my lovely boyfriend. It has been a long and testing journey but we have done such a great job of loving each other and being the best of friends.
I wanted to share with you guys my outfit, seeing it has been forever since I have done so. I literally ran into Winners and grabbed this dress. They had it in a cobalt blue color, but unfortunately not in my size. None the less, I decided to get the black one and work it hunty!!
The details on this dress are so unique. It has buttons in the back which are spaced quite far apart. The hemming of this dress is pointed lace, which allows you to see a lot of skin without actually seeing a lot of skin. I am so glad I picked up this dress, I can get so many wears out of it.

My heels, sigh I am so in love. Shoedazzle always knows how to take my coins. They have some of the best shoe selections at a great price, Not to mention, the quality is amazing!
The tassels on the shoe give it this spring/summer vibe, They can be tied high up on the thighs, low at the ankle, or removed completely for 3 different looks. I cannot wait to show you guys how I style them. *STYLIST TIP* I like purchasing items that can be worn multiple ways because it goes me space to create different looks with the same items I have in my wardrobe.

To finish this look, I decided to accesorize with big hoop earrings and a plain choker, both in gold. Keeping it simple so that the uniqueness of the dress and freshness of the shoes speak for themselves.




Comments

Popular Posts