BEAUTY POST| BH COMSETICS PRIDE AND PREJUDICE AND ZOMBIES PALETTE AND LIP GLOSS COLLECTION


Hey Beavs! I picked up the Pride+Prejudice+Zombies Palette and Lip gloss set from BH Cosmetics a couple months ago and I have been loving it. Not that I needed anymore palettes, but you know. I am sorta starting a lowkey collection lol.

Now do you need this palette in your life, not necessarily. However, if you are a new makeup artist or new to makeup in general and want to build yourself a nice collection this is definitely a good choice. It comes with a range of neutral shades and bright colors that you can mix and match to create your own look. The top row is perfect for everyday looks, while the bottom row is great for nights out on the town. Oh, did I mention this palette includes 1 highlight and 2 blushes? Yahh, get excited!! The highlighter is an off white champagne shade with a yellow, white undertone. Against my skin tone, it looks lovely. It can come off ashy if too much is applied, so try not to be heavy handed. For my darker sisters, you may want to only add this highlight to the tip of your nose and your brow bone.
As for the blushes, they are stunning. One is a mauve shade, perfect for date night looks, while the other is a bright peach shade with gold sparkles.


Now the lip glosses actually surprised me alot. They are suuuper pigmented and the smell so amazing! They are also very smooth and hydrating to the lips. I decided to keep the first 2 shades and the last shade for myself. They are matte shades. The 2 in the middle are sparkly and I was not very interested in them, so I gave them to my mother. The first shade in the kit is a red brown gloss. It can be worn by itself or paired with a dark brown lip liner. The next shade is a nude peach, however it comes off somewhat clear with a tint of color. The last shade is a pink mauve color, which I absolutely adore. It has so much pigmentation and looks great against my skin tone.

If you would like to see a tutorial using palette and these lip glosses, click this link! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3fWnAcVMoQ


Comments

Popular Posts