RECAP OF MY 2017| STYLEDBYBEAVER 101


Second Trimester, pregnant with my second daughter

Ahh, 2017 is coming to a close and what an interesting year it has been. I've had some downs but my ups definitely outweigh them. I've grown so much as a business women, mother, wife, and care taker. I can only go UP from here! I still have so much to accomplish. I plan to post more blogs, videos on Youtube, and create pieces for my brand that I love. Are you guys ready to see what I have up my sleeve!? 😏

Extremely thankful to you all that have been rocking with me from the beginning and this year and I can't wait to see you all in the new year. HAPPY NEW YEAR BEAVS!!!!🎊🎊🎊🍸🍸


Friend's Baby Shower with my daughter

Friends 30th Birthday Party

Mothers Day 2017


Couples Date Night


Bestie's Engagement Party


My Baby Shower


In labour, any minute now.


Jewely Treasure Jackson Forbes


Best Friends For Life!

Comments

Popular Posts