2018 RECAP| STYLED BY BEAVER 101

Hey Beavs!

2018 was a bit of a rocky year for me. I struggled to get my blog back to wear I wanted it to be, struggled to completely get my business off the ground, and had to fight through my relationship. What has all this proven to me? That I'm on the right track! My blog has always held a special place in my heart. But with social media and YouTube, I always neglected it. Not anymore. My business is something I have been trying to start for years, finally took the leap end of 2017 and continued early 2018. But then my relationship was tested, which threw me off course completely. LOL man, I've learned so much about myself, those around me, and how to be a better woman for my girls. I'm even ending the year with a big surprise! (see next post)

I'm grateful for all of you that have stuck around and watched my journey. I can't wait to see what 2019 has in store. I have big ideas but more importantly I plan to make those ideas my reality. No more putting myself down or putting myself last. This drought has lasted long enough! 2019 hear we come!!







Comments

Popular Posts